• 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display² featuring Always-On and ProMotion
• Dynamic Island, a magical new way to interact with iPhone
• 48MP Main camera for up to 4x greater resolution
• Cinematic mode now in 4K Dolby Vision up to 30 fps
• Action mode for smooth, steady, handheld videos
• Vital safety technology—Crash Detection,¹ calls for help when you can’t
• All-day battery life and up to 23 hours of video playback³
• A16 Bionic, the ultimate smartphone chip. Superfast 5G cellular⁴
• Industry-leading durability features with Ceramic Shield and water resistance⁵
• iOS 16 offers even more ways to personalize, communicate, and share⁶
¹Emergency SOS uses a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling.
²The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 6.12 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
³Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/batteries for more information.
⁴Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular.
⁵iPhone 14 Pro is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
⁶Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas
What's in the box
iPhone 14 Pro
USB-C to Lightning Cable