• M2 chip with next-generation CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
• Faster 8-core CPU and up to 10-core GPU to power through complex tasks
• 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning tasks
• Up to 24GB of faster unified memory makes everything you do super fluid
• Up to 20 percent faster for applying image filters and effects
• Up to 40 percent faster for editing complex video timelines
• Go all day with up to 18 hours of battery life
• Fanless design for silent operation
• 13.6-inch Liquid Retina display with 500 nits of brightness and P3 wide color for vibrant images and incredible detail
• 1080p FaceTime HD camera with twice the resolution and low-light performance
• Three-microphone array focuses on your voice instead of what’s going on around you
• Four-speaker sound system with Spatial Audio for an immersive listening experience
• Share content seamlessly between iPhone and Mac
• MagSafe charging port, two Thunderbolt ports, and headphone jack
• Backlit Magic Keyboard and Touch ID for secure unlock and payments
• Fast Wi-Fi 6 wireless connectivity
• Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
• macOS Monterey lets you connect, share, and create like never before—across all your Apple devices
• Available in midnight, starlight, space gray, and silver
Configurable options are available.
Battery life varies by use and configuration.
See apple.com/batteries for more information.
Compared with previous generation.
The display on the 13.6-inch MacBook Air has rounded corners at the top.
When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 13.6-inches diagonally (actual viewable area is less).
What's in the box
MacBook Air with M2 chip
USB-C to MagSafe 3 Cable (2 m)
USB-C Power Adapter (30W)