- Take calls and reply to texts, right from your wrist
- Up to 20% faster than the previous Apple Watch SE2
- Advanced safety features, including Fall Detection, Emergency SOS,3 and Crash Detection
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Enhanced Workout app with more advanced ways to train
- Get high and low heart rate and irregular rhythm notifications4
- Listen to your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks (for use with GPS models)
- Make purchases instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay5
- Swimproof design6
- Sleep stages tracking lets you see how much time you spend in REM, core, and deep sleep
- watchOS 9 features an enhanced Workout app, a new Medications app, sleep stages, and greater insights into heart health
- Apple Watch comes with 3 free months of Apple Fitness+, featuring 11 different workout types, from HIIT to Yoga, and even meditations7
Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 8 or later with iOS 16 or later.
1Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
2Results based on the performance of common user tasks. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2022 using preproduction Apple Watch SE (2nd generation) and shipping Apple Watch SE (1st generation), each paired with an iPhone; all devices tested with prerelease software. Results reflect the approximate performance of Apple Watch.
3Emergency SOS requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
4Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (Afib).
5Apple Pay is not available in the Philippines. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, visit support.apple.com/en-us/HT207957.
6Apple Watch SE has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch SE should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information, see support.apple.com/en-us/HT205000.
7A subscription is required for Apple Fitness+.
8Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
What's in the box
Apple Watch Magnetic Charger to USB-C Cable (1 m)