- Nike Run Club app
- Nike Sport Band and Nike Sport Loop in new colors
- Customizable Nike watch faces
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Large Retina OLED display
- Up to 2x faster processor than Series 3
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Swimproof design2
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification3
- Sync your favorite music and podcasts
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist4
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, and customizable watch faces
- Aluminum cases
Warranty Type: Local Supplier Warranty
Warranty Period: 12 Months
Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
2ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
3The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
4To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
What's in the box
USB Wall Adapter
USB to Lightning cable with induction charging puck