- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Large Retina OLED display
- Up to 2x faster processor than Series 3
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Swimproof design1
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification2
- Sync your favorite music and podcasts
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist3
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, and customizable watch faces
- 100% recycled aluminum cases available in three finishes
Warranty Type: Local Supplier Warranty
Warranty Period: 12 Months
Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
2The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
3To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
What's in the box
Silver Watch Case
USB Wall Adapter
USB to Lightning cable with induction charging puck
White Sport Band