• WHY APPLE WATCH SE—All the essentials to help you be motivated and active, keep connected, track your health, and stay safe. The Smart Stack and redesigned apps in watchOS 10 help you see more information at a glance. With features like Crash Detection1 and enhanced workout metrics, Apple Watch SE is a better value than ever.
• CARBON-NEUTRAL—Apple Watch SE (2nd generation) paired with the latest Sport Loop is carbon-neutral. Learn more about Apple’s commitment to the environment at apple.com/2030.2
• HEALTH AND SAFETY FEATURES—Get help when you need it with Fall Detection,3 Crash Detection, and Emergency SOS.1 Get deep insights into your health, including notifications if you have an irregular heart rhythm or an unusually high or low heart rate.4
• SIMPLY COMPATIBLE—It works seamlessly with your Apple devices and services. Unlock your Mac automatically. Find your devices easily. Apple Watch SE requires iPhone XS or later with iOS 17 or later.
• SWIMPROOF AND STYLISH—Water resistance rating of 50 meters.5 Three finishes. And a color-matched back case made with a production process that reduces its carbon emissions.
• EASILY CUSTOMIZABLE—With watch bands in a range of styles, materials, and colors and fully customizable watch faces, you can change your watch to fit your mood or the moment.
• A POWERFUL FITNESS PARTNER—The Workout app gives you a range of ways to train plus advanced metrics for more insights about your workout performance.
• STAY CONNECTED—Send a text, take a call, listen to music and podcasts, or call for help with Emergency SOS.1 Apple Watch SE (GPS) works with your iPhone or Wi-Fi to keep you connected.
• ADVANCED HEALTH FEATURES—See how much time you spent in REM, Core, or Deep sleep with sleep stages. And take note of your state of mind to help build emotional awareness and resilience.
• INNOVATIVE SAFETY FEATURES—Fall Detection3 and Crash Detection can connect you with emergency services in the event of a hard fall or a severe car crash.1 And Emergency SOS lets you call for help with the press of a button.1
LegalApple Watch SE requires iPhone XS or later with iOS 17 or later. ¹Emergency SOS requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone. ²Learn more at apple.com/2030. ³Fall Detection updates are available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later with watchOS 8 and later. 4 Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib). 5 Apple Watch Series SE has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. Apple Watch SE should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information, see support.apple.com/en-us/HT205000. 6 Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions
What's in the box
Watch SE Sport Band (2nd Gen, 2023)